1. In case a tour guide, who assigned by otomo, conducts the service (hereafter otomo choice), Article 3 paragraph 7 and 8 are replaced as below.
(1) “Reservation Request”
Refers to the situation whereby the guest requests a booking of a tour to otomo.
(2) “Reservation Confirmation”
Refers to the situation whereby a direct contract formed between the user guest and otomo regarding the conducting of the tour based on otomo’s judgement."
2. Regarding otomo choice, all Articles below shall be preferentially applied, if the Articles are different from previous Articles. However, if those defined matters are not included in the Article below, previous Articles shall be applied.
(1) otomo choice is a tour service provided by guides who are outsourced from otomo to guests who are mainly visiting Japan from abroad.
(2) A direct contract formed between the user guest and otomo. Based on the contract, we will entrust the tour to the guides. The guides will have duty to provide service in good faith to the guest in accordance with the contract and will comply with various laws and regulations. In addition, the guides shall not disclose any information (including personal information) that learned from providing the same service to third parties.
(3) The user guest will browse the plan page and select the plan for booking the tour. The guest will also proceed in reservation request through the page by entering the tour date and time of the tour, and information separately specified by otomo. Once the guest has completed the temporally reservation process, the reservation will be confirmed by otomo’s judgement. When the reservation is confirmed, we will promptly notify the guest that the reservation is confirmed.
(4) After the contract is established, all communications regarding the tour preparations, notifications, etc. will be conducted between the guide, the guest and otomo.
(5) In the performance of this contract, in case the reservation date, time, and the plan such as the plan contents changes, after the reservation has been confirmed, we will separately agree upon consultation between otomo and the guest.
(6) The guest shall pay the tour fee, described on the plan page by otomo, to otomo.
(7) We will pay guide fee and expenses specified by otomo, withholding income tax at otomo.
(8) We will indemnify the damages when otomo deliberately or negligently caused damage to the guest in fulfilling the contract with the guest. However, this is applied to the situation only when there is a notice to otomo within 6 months from the day following the occurrence of damage.
(9) If we suffer from damages due to the action of the guide entrusted by otomo, the guide shall compensate the damage to otomo.